17 Mayıs 2012

lethe..



lethe...imkansızlıklara...


Lethe 
Give me the drink of the fluid 
That disintegrates 
And lend me the sweet balm and blessing 
Of forgetfulness, empty and strong 

Hold me near, unravel the stars 
As i speed through the heavens 
Speed through the night 
For you are my blade and my rope 
Your are my 
Lethe 

In currents of cobalt 
You storm through my heart 
To sever, to puncture 
The memories that burn 
Let sweep through the arteries 
In sharp stabs of pain 
Your talonlike fingers to kill me again 

Steal me, invade me and charge me again 
For i burn and i shudder 
Burn with each movement of 

So, cleansed through a floodlight 
I appear; reforged and renewed 
Caressed by the sweet balm and blessing 
Of forgetfulness, empty and strong 
Lethe, 
Hold me near, my one friend and guide 
As i drown through your fingers 
Drown through your love 
For you are the life i hate 
You are my 
Lethe 

Drag me down, in passionate sighs 
With the ocean above me 
And flames in my eyes 
And grant me a life i can live 
Without...


keyifli dinlemeler

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

yorumlarınız için teşekkür ederim :)